Raging Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raging Gaming

Welcome to Raging Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RG's Third Clan Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin.NASTY
Admin

RG's Third Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: RG's Third Clan Match   RG's Third Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Woo! We are on a ROLL! Raging Gaming has just won, yet another clan match against REUP. It was only one game, their rules. A team deathmatch, first team to 30000 wins. During that game, what I saw, was un-explainable. They all just rage quit after we reached 25300 when they were only at 17800. There was no trash talk, hate messages or anything out of the ordinary. They just quit. The five people who were put into this clan match was:
xFREAKxNASTY00x
BloodisFEAR
ClutchxSoldier
Buhdweiser
ninja turtles42(newest recruit)
The main MVP of this game was, xFREAKxNASTY00x! He showed the other clan that RG is definately not to be messed with. I am glad to say that me and the co-creator of the clan are more then happy that we gave him a promotion before this because he deserved it. Getting ridiculous amount of kills, teamwork and communication was also in this game and everyone was no where near negative. But the other team, now thats a different story. But anyway thanks guys for the great work and lets keep the streak burning!
Back to top Go down

RG's Third Clan Match
Page 1 of 1